Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how do i patent an idea good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first how to file a patent find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and inventhelp they just don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.