Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.